So if you read Part 1, you know that I was nominated twice for the Liebster Award! Click here to get a background on the Liebster Award as well as the rules.
I am accepting this 2nd Liebster Award from Jo at Curly Girl Confessions
1. What inspired you to start blogging?
I initially started this blog as a financial advice blog and to also hold myself accountable for my financial goals. But I expanded it because I did not want to limit myself and felt that I had more to say!
2. What do you like about blogging?
I love that it kind of feels like a diary and that I am reaching people all over the world! Those two things keep me coming back..even with all that I have going on, I still find time to blog. It’s kind of like a form of therapy too!
3. What is your favorite quote?
My favorite quote:
“Speak what you seek until you see what you’ve said.” – Marshawn Evans
4. What is your favorite form of social media?
It’s a tie between Instagram and Social Media
5. What is your favorite blog post?
My favorite blog post so far has been: You are Fearfully and Wonderfully Made
6. How did you come up with the name for your blog?
Brainstorming! First, it was Financially Free with Fatima, and then when I decided to expand it, I could hear it clear as day, something told me to just simply call it “Freely Fatima”
7. Where is your favorite place to travel?
I love to travel to New York City.
8. What is your biggest pet peeve?
I have a lot….. lol One of my biggest pet peeve is complainers. I cannot stand people who constantly complain.
9. What is your favorite movie or TV show?
My favorite TV show now is Scandal. I loved Girlfriends (Bring it back!!)
10. What is the hardest thing you have ever done, or the biggest obstacle you have faced in your life?
The hardest thing I have ever done was letting go of a relationship I was once in, but out of it I started dating the man who became my husband!
11. What are 3 of your future goals?
Build a house
Start my own business
Become debt free!
If you are interested in being nominated, please comment below and I will get in contact with you!, Click here and scroll down to view my questions